Comienzo con un pequeño "desastre", agua en el suelo, algo no muy recomendable en una casa de madera... el resultado: quitar una de las moquetas (de plástico) y arrancar parte de la cubierta original para dejar al descubierto la madera que respire y se seque.
I'll start with a little disaster we suffered: water on the floor. Something not recommended on a wooden house... Result: remove the plastic carpet and rip part of the original floor cover to leave the wood visible and able to breathe and dry.
Por suerte ha sido menos de lo que temíamos. Y el suelo lo ibamos a cambiar de todos modos... solo que estará así unos meses :-/
Luckily it was less wet than we feared. And we were planning to rip it anyway... but not yet. Now it will have to stay like that for a few months :-/
The wood storage room, on the cellar. New floor, coat of paint... and the corner of the photo you can see the roof isn't finished. We ran out of paint this morning and there is no place to buy any until Easter is over.
Socks, of course... gray and violet, for a workmate's wife.
One of the second floor rooms, just painted. I finished yesterday. Missing the wood lists and the closet doors, that will come gray when I get the paint from the shop...
Here, for comparison purposes, the other upstairs room. The one I finished was the same but with the closets and the wall where the window is in brown. I start with this one tomorrow. And, in case is not noticeable, the blonde walls are light green...